What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details.
When do we collect information?We collect information from you when you register on our site or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?We may use the information we collect from you when you register, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
How do we protect visitor information?We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards. We do not use Malware Scanning. We do not use an SSL certificate
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won't affect the users experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
Third Party DisclosureWe do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party linksOccasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
Opting out: Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:Users can visit our site anonymously
- By logging in to their account
How does our site handle do not track signals?We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?It's also important to note that we do not allow third party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation's consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We collect information from children under 13.
In order to remove your child's information please contact the following personnel:Łukasz Wróbel
We adhere to the following COPPA tenants:
- We will not require a child to disclose more information than is reasonably necessary to particapate in an activity.
- Parents can review their child's personal information, direct us to delete it, and refuse to allow any further collection or use of the child's information.
- Parents can agree to the collection and use of their child's information, but still NOT allow disclosure to third parties unless that's part of the service.
- Parents can review, delete, manage or refuse with whom their child's information is shared through account settings on our website, through emailing our support staff, through calling our support number, by mailing us a letter contacting us directly.
- Parents can give consent by sign a consent form and send it back to you via mail or electronic scan, call to us, provide a copy of a form of government issued ID that we check data. That copy will be deleted immediately after verification process. We also want to emphasize that we will not to use this ID in any other purpose than this verification process.
Fair Information PracticesThe Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:We will notify the users via email
- Within 30 business days
- Within 30 business days
CAN SPAM ActThe CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions and keep contact with our users.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor optout/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Boza Gora Prawa
Jastrzebie Zdroj 44-335